Helpful Information for Taxpayers
We’ve said it before: Taxes are complicated. In order to keep the complications to a minimum, it’s important for you or your staff members to be organized, prepared — and armed with a professional accounting firm to help keep things moving smoothly.
We’ve compiled some tools, tips and news items that can help keep you up to date on the ever-changing tax industry.
- Important Dates to Remember – monthly, quarterly and annual tax deadlines for businesses and individuals
- Quick Links to Common Tax Forms – forms for filing tax extensions, paying quarterly taxes, designating power of attorney, W-9s and more
- Indy BizTV Shows featuring CEO Tina Moe – Our founder and CEO, Tina Moe, records regular videos that answer common questions from taxpayers. Find a complete archive here.
- Tax Tips – fact sheets, resources, IRS tax videos and more
- Where's My Refund? - IRS site to find where your refund is at in the process.
- Where's My State Refund - Indiana site to find where your refund is at in the process.